• Ana Castro, graphic designer; CEO, Circus Network
• Rita Costa, writer, journalist; MA student in journalism at Nova University, Lisbon
• Maria José Goulão, professor of art history, Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Porto
• Manick Govinda, head, artists' advisory services; producer, Artsadmin; vice chair, a-n The Artists Information Company
• Inês Moreira, architect, post-doctoral researcher and curator at IHA-FCSH-UNL
• Alastair Donald, associate director, Future Cities Project; architecture programme manager, British Council
"Freedom of artistic expression has long been one of the signifiers of a free society, yet today cultural institutions rarely seem to have the moral authority to resist calls for bans and support challenging works of art. So if, the flourishing of great artists, writers, composers and poets requires an atmosphere of freedom, how best can we resist the censors and encourage a new era of artistic expression?"
+ info: http://www.battleofideas.org.uk/2016/session/12113